Thursday, September 16, 2004

Welcome to my Weblog

This is my first posting....it is a monumental moment. With each passing day, I find myself learning more and more and becoming a technology junkie. It wasn't so long ago that I was pacified with simply having Internet at work--now that I have it at home, I would surely have a panic attack if I was without it for even an hour. Just knowing that it is there is a comfort to me. Someone please tell me that I am not alone in this realization.

Example

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. ~ Sir Winston Churchill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home